Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
Reminder: Year-End Action Items And Benefits Paperwork
Durham, NC - As 2011 comes to a close, there are a few loose ends you may need to tie up regarding your Duke benefits. Here are some helpful reminders:
- Health and dependent care reimbursement accounts. Duke staff and faculty who previously enrolled in health or dependent care reimbursement accounts for 2011 have through Dec. 31, 2011 to use all of the money in those accounts - or they will forfeit the money. Reimbursement claims for expenses incurred through Dec. 31 must be submitted by April 15, 2012.
- 2012 health insurance premiums. Payroll deductions for medical, dental and vision benefits in 2012 will begin this month (December 2011).
- 2012 reimbursement account deductions. Payroll deductions for health and dependent care reimbursement accounts begin in January 2012.
- Update personal information. Now is a good time for staff and faculty to review their personal information through Duke@Work to ensure it is correct and up to date. This is especially important if you have recently moved or are planning to leave Duke in any capacity. Accurate personal information will help ensure that all tax-related documents for 2011 are sent to the correct location. Call (919) 684-5600 if you need assistance updating personal information.
© 2015 Office of Communication Services
705 Broad Street, Box 90496, Durham, NC 27708
(919) 681-4533; FAX: (919) 681-7926