As Mike Krzyzewski closes in on becoming the winningest coach in Division I men's basketball, we asked longtime area sportswriter Al Featherston to sift through his memory bank and choose Coach K's Top 5 victories, as part of our new Top 5 series.
OK, Blue Devil fans, take a look at his list and let us know on Facebook if you agree or disagree with someone who has chronicled Duke basketball since the 1970s.
1. Duke 79, UNLV 77, March 30 1991: One of the monumental upsets in NCAA tourney history set the stage for Duke's first national title. Back on campus, students were fired up.
2. Duke 104, Kentucky 103 (OT), March 28, 1992: Voted the greatest game in NCAA history by ESPN, the dramatic triumph led to Duke's second straight national title.
3. Duke 77, UNC 75, March 10, 1984: Coach K has always cited this ACC Tourney win over Michael Jordan and company as his breakthrough victory.
4. Duke 61, Butler 59, April 5, 2010: An unexpected fourth national title for Coach K in one of the most dramatic NCAA title games ever.
5. Duke 95, Maryland 84, March 31, 2001: The greatest comeback in NCAA Tourney history as Duke rallied from 22 down, paving the way to K's third national title.