Duke will make some adjustments to transit routes and parking facilities on Sept. 5 for the Labor Day holiday.
The following routes will operate on Sept. 5:
- C1: East-West from 7:00am to 12:20am
- SWS: Swift Avenue Shuttle from 7:30am to 12:10am
- LL: LaSalle Loop from 7:00am to 10:16pm
- PR-1: Bassett-Research from 6:36am to 8:45pm
- H5: Express from 7:15am to 7:15pm
These routes will not be in service on Labor Day:
All routes resume regular schedules on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Many parking garages and surface lots will operate under weekend access rules for employee and student motorists.
Parking Garage 1, Parking Garage 2, Parking Garage 3, Research Drive Garage and Science Drive Garage may be used on Labor Day without charge with a valid Duke permit. Visitors will be required to pay the regular hourly rate.
The Parking and Transportation Services offices at the Science Drive Garage and Duke Clinic will be closed on Sept. 5.