A university committee is seeking comments as part of a scheduled administrative review of Vice President of Alumni Engagement and Development Dave Kennedy. Reviews of senior administrators are typically conducted in the fourth year of a five-year term, and the results compiled in a confidential report. This will be the first such review for Kennedy, who has served in his position since July 2018.
Members of the review committee are:
- Bill Boulding (Chair), Dean and J.B. Fuqua Professor of Business Administration at The Fuqua School of Business
- Lisa Borders, Trustee
- Bill Fulkerson, Professor of Medicine at Duke University School of Medicine and former Executive Vice President for Duke University Health System (DUHS)
- Nina King, Vice President, Director of Athletics and Adjunct Professor of Business Administration
- Mark Anthony Neal, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of African and African American Studies
- Vikas Patel, Trustee Observer and Duke Alumni Board President-Elect
- Mike Schoenfeld, Vice President for Public Affairs & Government Relations and Chief Communications Officer
- Anne West, Professor of Neurobiology
An important part of the review process is the gathering of input from the University’s many constituencies. Comments on performance and suggestions for the future are important to the committee’s work. The committee invites you to share your thoughts by email. Communication should include the nature of your interactions with Kennedy and his team in order to understand the context of your comments as fully as possible.
Your thoughts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be subsequently communicated to the committee. Information provided to the committee will be held in confidence but may be reported without attribution as part of the committee’s report that will be submitted to President Vincent Price.
Please send comments by Friday, April 22.