The provost of Duke University conducts regular reviews of all deans, vice provosts, senior staff, and faculty who have major administrative positions reporting to the provost. Provost Sally Kornbluth has appointed a committee to conduct a review of Judith Kelley, who is in the fourth year of her five-year term as Dean of the Sanford School of Public Policy.
The committee invites members of the Duke community to comment on the performance of Dean Kelley or on the scope of her activities by email to email@example.com.
Please include a description of the nature of your interactions with Dean Kelley or of the ways in which her work affects your own. Suggestions for constructive changes to the portfolio of the Sanford School Dean are also welcome.
All communications will be treated as confidential, to be shared only with the members of the review committee. An aggregate, anonymized summary will be included in the committee’s written report to the provost.
The deadline for submitting comments is December 17, 2021.
The committee is chaired by Scott Huettel, Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience.
The other members are:
- Leslie Babinski, Associate Research Professor, Sanford School
- Bruce Jentleson, William Preston Few Distinguished Professor, Sanford School
- Jack Knight, Frederic Cleaveland Distinguished Professor of Law and Political Science
- Manoj Mohanan, Associate Professor, Sanford School
- Deondra Rose, Associate Professor, Sanford School
- Patrick Smith, Associate Research Professor of Theological Ethics and Bioethics, Divinity School
- Jenny Tung, Associate Professor of Evolutionary Anthropology