The performance of senior officers at Duke is reviewed at regular intervals by a broad-based committee of colleagues. Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer Tracy Futhey, who has served since 2002 is being reviewed this fall, and we welcome the input of the Duke community in the review.
The committee invites members of the Duke community to provide comments on Futhey’s leadership effectiveness as vice president for information technology and chief information officer, as well as assessments of her and her office’s ability to address future opportunities and challenges.
Your thoughts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be subsequently communicated to the committee. Information provided to the committee will be held in confidence but may be reported without attribution as part of the committee’s report that will be submitted to Executive Vice President Tallman Trask III.
Please send comments by October 9 to email@example.com.
Members of the review committee are:
- Ashutosh Chilkoti (Chair), Alan L. Kaganov Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Chair of the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Jeff Chase, Professor of Computer Science
- John Harer, Professor of Mathematics
- Erich Huang, Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Director of Duke Forge, and Chief Data Officer for Quality for DUHS
- Emily Klein, Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Paul Manning, Director of Project Management, Facilities
- Rachel Satterfield, Assistant Vice President for Finance and University Controller