Beginning Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020, Duke will adjust the following campus bus routes and schedules to provide enchanced service:
- SWS – The Swift Avenue Shuttle runs continuously Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:54 p.m. and serves Swift Avenue, Alexander Avenue and Abele Quad.
- H5 –The pick-up and drop-off point for H5 on East Campus moves to the Washington Duke statue on Campus Drive between the East and West Duke Buildings. In addition, a modified route serving East Campus, West Campus and Trent Hall operates between 6:30 p.m. until 8:05 p.m. with Van Services servicing that location beyond 8:05 p.m.
- C1X – The C1 Express stops for passengers at the intersection of Swift Avenue on the north- and southbound sides of Campus Drive.
- Weekend C1 – The East-West weekend route services Swift Avenue hourly roughly from 9 a.m. to 11:09 p.m. The bus travels to the front of 300 Swift after leaving the East Campus bus stop then proceeds to Abele Quad.
- LL – From 5:32 p.m. to 10:57 p.m., the LaSalle Loop includes a stop on Erwin Road to service the apartments located close to Erwin and LaSalle at stop #5531.
For questions or additional information, contact Duke Parking and Transportation Services.