Duke will adjust transit schedules and parking access and availability during winter break, Dec. 17 - Jan. 8.
There will be limited transit service and no van service on Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1.
- The C1 route will operate one bus from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m until Jan. 5. The bus will run to midnight on Jan. 6 – 8. C1 service hours will be reduced on Dec. 31 to 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- H Routes, PR1 and Duke Vans will maintain regular schedules excluding the campus holidays noted above.
- LaSalle Loop (LL) service will end at 9 p.m. during winter break.
- The Duke Downtown Shuttle will not operate between Dec. 24 and Jan. 1. Regular service will resume Jan. 2.
Transit and van service will resume regular operations on Jan. 9.
Parking facility availability during winter break will be as follows:
- On Dec. 24, there will be no transit service, therefore, customers with permits may park in Parking Garage 1, Parking Garage 2, Parking Garage 3, Research Drive Garage, Bryan Center Garage, or Science Drive Garage.
- On Dec. 25, all parking facilities will be open for complimentary parking.
- Dec. 26 through Dec. 30, parking facilities will operate on regular schedules.
- On Dec. 31, there will be no transit service, therefore, permitted customers may park in Parking Garage 1, Parking Garage 2, Parking Garage 3, Research Drive Garage, Bryan Center Garage, or Science Drive Garage.
- On Jan. 1, all facilities will be open for complimentary parking.
On Jan. 2, all facilities will resume normal operations.
Parking and Transportation Services offices will close on 5 p.m.on Dec. 20 and will reopen on Jan. 2. Customers may call 919-684-7275 for assistance.