Duke will make some adjustments to transit routes and parking facilities on Monday, Sept. 6, for the Labor Day holiday.
The following routes will operate on Sept. 6:
- C1: East-West from 8 a.m. to 10:20 p.m. (4 buses)
- SWS: Swift Avenue Shuttle from 8 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. (2 buses)
- LL: LaSalle Loop from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (1 bus)
- PR-1: Bassett-Research from 7 a.m. to 7:09 p.m. (1 bus)
- H5: East-Broad-Erwin-Trent from 7:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (1 bus)
- Duke Van Services will operate on a normal schedule, but with limited availability. Passengers should expect longer than normal wait times for van pickup.
- Lancaster Commons and Downtown shuttles, with service sponsored by other departments, will operate on regular schedules.
These routes will not be in service on Labor Day:
All routes resume regular schedules on Tuesday, Sept. 7,
Most parking garages and surface lots will operate under weekend access rules for employee and student motorists.
Parking Garage 1, Parking Garage 2, Parking Garage 3, Research Drive Garage and Science Drive Garage may be used on Labor Day without charge with a valid Duke permit. Visitors will be required to pay the regular hourly rate.
The Parking and Transportation Services offices at the Science Drive Garage and Duke Clinic will be closed on Sept. 6.