Beginning Saturday, Oct. 11, Parking and Transportation Services will adjust bus schedules to accommodate Duke's fall break.
The C2: East-Central-West route will run a reduced service during fall break:
- On Saturday, the route will run between 8:30 a.m. and 2 a.m.
- The Sunday route will operate between 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- On Monday, service for the route runs from 7:15 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Regular C2 service resumes on Tuesday, Oct 14.
Other schedule changes include:
- No C1: East-West or CSW: Smith Warehouse service on Monday, Oct. 13. Service resumes Oct. 14.
- No C3: Class Change service on Oct. 13 and Oct. 14. Service resumes Oct. 15.
- LL: LaSalle Loop will end service at 11 p.m., Monday, Oct. 13. Regular service resumes Tuesday, Oct. 14.
All Hospital and PR1 routes will operate on regular schedules.
For more information about transit routes, visit the Parking and Transportation Services website.