As construction and renovations continue across campus, several changes are taking place for offices and departments at Duke.
The biggest impact will be for units in West Union, which recently began the demolition phase of renovations that will last through early 2016. Many groups will be moving from West Union while work takes place:
- Duke Barber Shop will be relocated to the lower level of Bryan Center.
- Vice President of Student Affairs offices are moving to main level inside the doors in the Bryan Center, off The Plaza.
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity - formally the LGBT Center - will take residence on the main level of the Bryan Center, inside the doors from The Plaza.
- DukeCard Office shifts to the ground floor of the OIT-Telecommunications Building between Bostock Library and the Fitzpatrick Center for Interdisciplinary Engineering, Medicine and Science
- Dining operations from the Great Hall move into the Events Pavilion for the term of West Union renovation, which is expected to last until early 2016.
Due to renovations, the Faculty Commons dining area will close, as will Chick-fil-A and Alpine Bagels.
As Bryan Center renovations come to a close, normal operating hours are back in place for Duke Stores in August. A full listing of hours and locations can be found online.