Motorists should allow extra time for travel and parking on Duke's campus June 8 to 10 due to graduation ceremonies being held for local schools.With many visitors coming to Duke, heavy traffic is expected and limited parking will be available on West Campus and in Parking Garage IV, also known as the Bryan Center parking garage. Duke faculty, staff and students with parking permits for West Campus lots and garages will have normal access to their permitted parking areas but are encouraged to use Duke's buses to get around West Campus to avoid delays due to limited parking space availability.Beginning June 8, rehearsals and graduation ceremonies will be in Page Auditorium and Cameron Indoor Stadium:June 8
- Rehearsals for Durham Public Schools graduating in Cameron Indoor Stadium will run from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Parking for participants will be in the Blue Zone Lot only.
- A ceremony for the Southern School of Engineering will be held at 10 a.m. in Page Auditorium. Free parking will be available in Parking Garage IV.
- Rehearsal for the City of Medicine Academy will be held at noon in Page Auditorium. Free parking will be available in Parking Garage IV.
June 9Read More
- A ceremony for the City of Medicine Academy will be held in Page Auditorium at 6 p.m. Free parking will be available in Parking Garage IV.
- Multiple ceremonies will be held in Cameron Indoor Stadium with start times scheduled for 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. Parking will available in the Blue Zone Lot.
- Multiple ceremonies will be held in Cameron Indoor Stadium with start times scheduled for 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. Parking will be available in the Blue Zone Lot.
Overflow parking for all ceremonies held in Page Auditorium will be available in the Chemistry Lot. Participants, guests and Blue Zone permit holders can enter the Blue Zone Lot at the iron gate on Duke University Road. The Whitford Lots will be open for Duke permit holders, special guests and handicapped parking.Accessible parking will be available in the Whitford Lots for motorists with a valid pass from Durham Public Schools. Vehicles with state-issued passes can park in the Whitford Lots if space is available. If the Whitford Lots are full, motorists with state-issued passes can park in the Blue Zone and transportation will be provided to Cameron.