Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
They were saved Wednesday only because Dylann Roof kicked the door so violently it got stuck. It was still stuck Sunday. The trail of bullet holes on the floors and walls tell another story.
On January 10, 2016, John Danowski stood on the sideline of a soggy lacrosse field in Bradenton, Florida, where most of the day before hard rains had pelted the surrounding palm trees. He watched his U.S. Lacrosse National team warm up, while at the other end of the field its opponent, 2015 NCAA champion University of Denver Pioneers, did the same. Denver had won the title in a Final Four that, for the first time in the past nine years, had not included Danowski’s Blue Devils.
Engage. Connect. Celebrate.
- Event : Save the Date for Women's Weekend 2016
- Event : Duke Triangle: Duke, Durham and Beyond: A Conversation
- Event : Global Cameron: Find a Hoops Watch for the Feb. 17 Duke vs. UNC Men's Basketball Game
- Event : Duke NorCal: Faculty Fellow Emma Rasiel Presents: How Behavioral Biases Affect Our Every Day Decisions
- Event : Duke Hong Kong: Reception with John Caccavale '81 and Stephen Bayer