Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
During the hot, humid summers spent on her grandmother’s farm in Randolph County, North Carolina, Terrie Moffitt witnessed the endless universal loop of creation and destruction. She and her fourteen cousins delighted in bottle-feeding calves and finding nests of baby rabbits, learned to spot snakes camouflaged in garden rows, suffered the painful curse of poison ivy. Nature, in all its majesty and violence, gave rise to discoveries both wondrous and frightening.
Engage. Connect. Celebrate.
- Event : Join Baltimore Alumnae and Students for a Thanksgiving Gathering on Nov. 28
- Learn : DukeDC Hosts The Future of International Climate Change Lecture and Networking Reception on Nov. 20
- Event : DukeNY: 6 Degrees of Duke
- Travel : Alumni Campus Abroad in Tuscany -- Read a recap of Duke Travel's latest international trip and get more information on other 2014 trips
- Learn : Take Free, Online Courses Through Duke's Partnership with Coursera