Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
They were saved Wednesday only because Dylann Roof kicked the door so violently it got stuck. It was still stuck Sunday. The trail of bullet holes on the floors and walls tell another story.
Walk into the science lab of a newly minted Nobel laureate, and you’ll spot the expected and not-so-expected things: pipettes, flasks, syringes, centrifuges, filtration equipment, radioactive-safe refrigerators, disposable gloves, notebooks of data, the journals Nature and Science, books like Molecular Biology of the Gene and The Biology of Cancer, tubes of Elmer’s glue, and a couple of pet guppies in their tanks.
Engage. Connect. Celebrate.
- Event : Save the Date for Women's Weekend 2016
- Event : Duke Triangle: Duke, Durham and Beyond: A Conversation
- Event : Global Cameron: Find a Hoops Watch for the Feb. 17 Duke vs. UNC Men's Basketball Game
- Event : Duke NorCal: Faculty Fellow Emma Rasiel Presents: How Behavioral Biases Affect Our Every Day Decisions
- Event : Duke Hong Kong: Reception with John Caccavale '81 and Stephen Bayer