Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
Twenty years ago, Duke set out to bridge the gap between the wealthy university and struggling nearby communities. The effort began with Walltown. In the early 1990s, the neighborhood was visibly ailing, and a few university leaders decided to reach across the divide. Walltown would become the staging ground for Duke’s first official community-development project. In return, Walltown would teach Duke how to be a better citizen of the town it calls home.
Engage. Connect. Celebrate.
- Learn : Serve and Learn with Fellow Blue Devils in New Orleans April 30-May 3, 2015
- Event : Forever Duke, Forever Friends: Come Back Home for Your Reunion April 17-19, 2015
- Event : Duke North Texas: Business Breakfast with Dan Ariely
- Event : Duke SoCal: California Love -- When Black Music Looked West, A Lecture by Mark Anthony Neal
- Travel : Did you know #DukeIsEverywhere? See where Duke Travel is going in 2015 and join in on the fun