Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
- Duke Flag Lowered: Trustee Emeritus Werner Brown Dies at Age 95
- A. Eugene Washington, M.D., to Become Duke’s Next Chancellor for Health Affairs
Adrienne Harreveld '14 Finds Right Frequency at Duke Radio Station
Former New Republic Editor Greg Veis '03 Joins Huffington Post
The New York Times
At the culmination of Duke’s Take Back the Night March in 2005, nearly 150 people gathered on the steps of Duke Chapel to share stories about sexual assault. Such community-wide, public events were important, one participant noted, "because sexual assault is a silent crime." Nearly a decade later, sexual-assault survivors and their supporters aren’t staying silent about what takes place on their college campuses. Here’s an in-depth look at how the administration and students are taking on the issue.
Engage. Connect. Celebrate.
- Event : Duke Charlotte Second Annual Blue Devil Dinner with Nobel Laureate Dr. Robert Lefkowitz
- Travel : Did you know #DukeIsEverywhere? See where Duke Travel is going in 2015 and join in on the fun
- Event : DukeNY: 6 Degrees of Duke
- Travel : Alumni Campus Abroad in Tuscany -- Read a recap of Duke Travel's latest international trip and get more information on other 2014 trips
- Learn : Take Free, Online Courses Through Duke's Partnership with Coursera