Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
What would happen if we took the hopes, dreams, pain, joy, loss, bodies, voices, stories, expressions, styles, families, histories, futures of black girls and women and put them in the center?
It’s weirdly warm on campus -- late winter, late at night. Or early in the morning. The distinction is murky. So is the atmosphere. I think the fog is as thick and heavy as slow-to-pour barbecue sauce -- which means I’m too tired to think up a better metaphor. The Gothic Wonderland, in its shrouded and silent state, looks like a forbidden zone.
Engage. Connect. Celebrate.
- Event : Save the Date for Homecoming Weekend 2016: Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Event : Duke Atlanta: An Evening with Head Coach David Cutcliffe
- Event : Welcome a New Duke Student: Attend a Send-Off Party in Your Region
- Event : Duke Alums Engage: Join Blue Devils for a Day of Service in Your Community
- Learn : Sign up for the Forever Learning Newsletter