Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
Send Us Your Purr-fect Pet Pic
Durham, NC - The Triangle has some memorable college mascots, including UNC-Chapel Hill's Ramses the Ram and Duke's iconic Blue Devil, but who's the mascot of your family?
With the winter sports season in full swing, Working@Duke is curious to find out.
Beginning today, we're accepting photo submissions from staff and faculty to find the best Duke family pet mascot. Whether it's a fish, dog, cat or any other animal, we want to see how your furry (or scaly or slimy) friend helps you find work-life balance and supports your team at home.
Photo submissions must include a current pet and connection to Duke, either through location, props, animal clothing or another creative method. With the Duke-UNC basketball rivalry tip-off Feb. 10 for the women and Feb. 12 for men, we also look forward to seeing photos to help depict the "battle" for Tobacco Road.
How the Working@Duke pet photo contest works:
- Take your best shot and submit one Duke-themed pet photo by 12 p.m. Feb. 7. Photos must be new images taken since Jan. 1, 2014. No archival photos will be accepted.
- All eligible submissions will be posted in an album on Working@Duke's Facebook page on Feb. 10.
- Visit the album and vote for your favorite pet photo any time from 9 a.m. Feb. 10 to 4 p.m. Feb. 13. (You must have a Facebook account to vote).
- The photo with the most "likes" will receive a grand prize - a gift from Duke Stores to be shared with the winning pet. Working@Duke judges will also award prizes for the cutest picture and the photo that best represents the Duke-UNC rivalry.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Duke Today on Feb. 17.
Have any questions? Email email@example.com.
© 2015 Office of Communication Services
705 Broad Street, Box 90496, Durham, NC 27708
(919) 681-4533; FAX: (919) 681-7926