Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
- In Killing Journalist, ISIS Has Grossly Miscalculated, Dunlap Says
Chimpanzee Voices From the Past Go Digital, Open Access
Duke Research Blog
- Brodhead to Class of 2018: On Comfort True and False
- Nowicki to Class of 2018: Why Are You Here?
- DKU Officially Opens Its Doors
- The Class of 2018 Quickly Gets Down to Business
- Fulbright Scholarship Winners From Duke University Announced
Talk of the Campus
August 19, 2014Some 1700 students moved into campus residence halls Tuesday with an efficiency that kept the large amount of traffic moving. The real excitement started afterwards as students and parents started exploring the campus. The highlight for Wednesday is convocation and the Class of 2018 photo. [More]
Duke in the News
The New York Times