Choose the topics of most interest to you to follow under "My Headlines".
- Duke Board Updated on Academic, Financial Issues at Fall Meeting
- Meningitis Model Shows Infection’s Sci-Fi-Worthy Creep Into the Brain
- Duke Expands Partnership with Durham Bulls to Play Games at DBAP
- DART Protein Shows Potential as Shock-and-Kill Strategy Against HIV
- Officials Monitoring Forecasts for Hurricane Joaquin
- U.S. Archivist David Ferriero to Speak at Founders’ Day Today
- SiNON Wins the 16th Annual Duke Startup Challenge for a 'Carbon Dot'
Talk of the Campus
October 2, 2015The Archibald Motley exhibit, organized by Duke's Richard Powell and launched on tour at the Nasher Museum, is now at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York, and it's drawing raves. Read The New York Times review, which praises it for a "distinctive atmosphere and a complicated political and moral tenor." [More]
Duke in the News
The Washington Post
Politico Defense Pro
The Cleveland Plain Dealer
The Christian Science Monitor